In-Aruba Travel Portal

How early to get to the airport when going to Aruba

More
13 years 8 months ago #6386 by tasha424
I am still having some confusion on how early to get to the airport when going to Aruba. Everything always seems to change. How early get to the airport?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #6387 by MiriamAndShoshannadDieu
My personal opinion is, if you are leaving for Aruba anywhere in the Western hemisphere, then plan to be at the airport 2 hours early, and leave for the airport an hour early.

-Miriam

None

More
13 years 8 months ago #6411 by Nakko
As long as I arrive at the airport an hour early I don't have any problems. I don't generally go two hours early. I guess it depends on where you live?

None

More
13 years 8 months ago #6415 by ShannaT
I misread the title and thought at first you meant how early should we go to Aruba airport when leaving? Actually both questions are important. I have been caught out elsewhere by flight time changes so I try to arrive 3 hours before I am due to leave.

None

More
13 years 8 months ago #6421 by New-passport
Gosh, an hour before? I think I will be there around 4 hours early as I am so excited for my first trip overseas. It's all my boyfriend can do to stop me planning to sleep at our local airport!

None

More
13 years 4 months ago #7756 by millionaireman
Well for me you should be at the airport at least 2 hours before your flight and doing so you will be able to avoid unnecessary hassles during your trip like long waiting lines in the check in and immigration counters and others. what do you think?

None

Time to create page: 0.433 seconds