- Posts: 55
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
Can I rent a phone at Aruba airport?
- New-passport
- Topic Author
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
16 years 2 months ago #6420
by New-passport
None
Can I rent a phone at Aruba airport? was created by New-passport
I don't have international calling on my current cell plan so I think it may be easier to just rent one for my vacation, when I arrive. Is this possible?
None
16 years 2 months ago #6453
by 2muchfun
None
Replied by 2muchfun on topic RE:Can I rent a phone at Aruba airport?
You absolutely can! It's a nice feature they have right in the airports. Here are a few links, though I don't endorse any particular company.
www.arubafastphones.com/
www.chapeau-aruba.com/faq.html#benefit
www.arubafastphones.com/
www.chapeau-aruba.com/faq.html#benefit
None
16 years 2 months ago #6463
by omega
None
Replied by omega on topic RE:Can I rent a phone at Aruba airport?
Yeah my phone never works when I am in Aruba and I do have international calling. I just figured that they didn't have the right towers there or something.
None
- New-passport
- Topic Author
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 55
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 2 months ago #6569
by New-passport
None
Replied by New-passport on topic RE:Can I rent a phone at Aruba airport?
Thanks so much 2muchfun. I am going to check out those links right now. I wasn't too worried about being out of immediate contact, after all it is vacation time, right? But my Mom is a little nervous at the thought so this makes her happy. :cool:
None
Time to create page: 0.307 seconds