Skip to content
Plan your trip

Flights from Aruba to other places

Airport Aruba Forum

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Flights from Aruba to other places

More
16 years 2 months ago #6550 by Poker Jim
I'm not sure what the schedule at Aruba airport is like but it strikes me there would be at least some flights to neighboring countries. Has anyone ever flown on to a second destination directly from Aruba?

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6559 by Philly
I know there are flights to Venezuala, which is only 45 minutes away by air. I remember see-ing them posted at the airport and being tempted. Not done it yet but I should look into the documents needed, if any.

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6563 by Sunl0ver363
I'm pretty sure you can get to the other Carribean islands by plane as well as Haiti and the nearby continents as well as Europe.

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6567 by 9nickels5hearts
I would think anywhere that flights come in for tourists flights go out for tourists. The only caveat is, is it a direct flight or does it have a layover?

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6572 by New-passport
How cool to be able to zip off to another country as part of yout Aruba trip. I hadn't thought of that. I'll be staying in Aruba the whole time on my first trip but this is a great idea for the future. I really want to see more of the world.

None
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement