In-Aruba Travel Portal

Return visitor demographics to Aruba

More
13 years 8 months ago #6584 by MiriamAndShoshannadDieu
I just learned the most interesting information about people flying into Aruba. 90% are from 4 states in the US: Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Massachusetts and New York. The rest are from Colombia, Germany, Holland, Canada, Argentina and Columbia.

Do you hail from any of these?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #6585 by Nakko
I think these are really interesting facts. What is your source? I'm not from any of those US states. But I find it very amusing that it's the New England states that see such a high return.

None

More
13 years 8 months ago #6589 by 2muchfun
Ha! I can tell you a lot about Boston. And that should give you a hint about where I am from. It's not Boston, but not too far away.

None

More
13 years 8 months ago #6708 by Philly
Sad I didn't make the stats as I'm not from any of those places! I wonder if they were published with some information missing as it seems odd there wouldn't be any Brits who visit Aruba for instance. Intriguing.

None

More
13 years 8 months ago #6829 by BeachBunny
Whenever I go to Aruba I run into a ton of people from those places - mostly New York, Germany, Holland, and Canada. It's quite an interesting mix when you're hanging out on the beach listening to all the different accents.

None

Time to create page: 0.357 seconds