In-Aruba Travel Portal

new york to Aruba - new flight

More
13 years 8 months ago #6832 by Playn Jane
Good to see that Delta Airlines are adding a flight from La Guardia, New York to Aruba. It complements the existing Continental flight by arriving late afternoon. Just in time to head out for an evening cocktail!

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #6860 by BeachBunny
Good to know! Personally, I like to fly out first thing in the morning and get there early, but I can see where this time will be convenient for some people. I'm kind of surprised they didn't do this sooner.

None

More
13 years 7 months ago #6930 by Toby
I'm also surprised they didn't have an afternoon flight before now. I've seen lots of people checking in later in the day. I wonder where they are coming from.

None

More
13 years 4 months ago #7753 by millionaireman
A direct flight from La Guardia, New York to Aruba would normally take 4.5 hours. Upon checking delta airlines indeed there is an afternoon flight arriving at Aruba around 3 in the afternoon but it would leave La Guardia around 6 am and the only reason it would arrive at Aruba at 3 is because the flight has to stop at Atlanta.... It would roughly take you 8 to 9 hours before your reach Aruba. I was hoping for a direct flight. Do you have any ideas?

None

Time to create page: 0.430 seconds