- Posts: 109
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
new york to Aruba - new flight
- Playn Jane
- Topic Author
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
Less
More
16 years 1 month ago #6832
by Playn Jane
None
new york to Aruba - new flight was created by Playn Jane
Good to see that Delta Airlines are adding a flight from La Guardia, New York to Aruba. It complements the existing Continental flight by arriving late afternoon. Just in time to head out for an evening cocktail!
None
- BeachBunny
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 59
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 1 month ago #6860
by BeachBunny
None
Replied by BeachBunny on topic RE:new york to Aruba - new flight
Good to know! Personally, I like to fly out first thing in the morning and get there early, but I can see where this time will be convenient for some people. I'm kind of surprised they didn't do this sooner.
None
16 years 1 month ago #6930
by Toby
None
Replied by Toby on topic RE:new york to Aruba - new flight
I'm also surprised they didn't have an afternoon flight before now. I've seen lots of people checking in later in the day. I wonder where they are coming from.
None
- millionaireman
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 118
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 10 months ago #7753
by millionaireman
None
Replied by millionaireman on topic RE:new york to Aruba - new flight
A direct flight from La Guardia, New York to Aruba would normally take 4.5 hours. Upon checking delta airlines indeed there is an afternoon flight arriving at Aruba around 3 in the afternoon but it would leave La Guardia around 6 am and the only reason it would arrive at Aruba at 3 is because the flight has to stop at Atlanta.... It would roughly take you 8 to 9 hours before your reach Aruba. I was hoping for a direct flight. Do you have any ideas?
None
Time to create page: 1.082 seconds