Skip to content
Plan your trip

When do you like to arrive in Aruba?

Airport Aruba Forum

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

When do you like to arrive in Aruba?

More
16 years 3 weeks ago #7166 by paddy
I like to get to Aruba by noonish their time. I spend that same day getting settled and making sure everything made the flight OK. What time do you like to arrive in Aruba?

None
More
16 years 3 weeks ago #7168 by romana
I like to get in around early evening for the same reason as you. I spend the rest of that day getting in to the hotel and unpacked. I try to get a goods night sleep that first night.

None
More
16 years 3 weeks ago #7265 by BeachBunny
I like to get there late morning/early afternoon, but I don't bother with unpacking and settling in. Get me checked in so I can hit the beach! The bathing suits and flip flops are always on the top in the suitcase so when I get in the room I change and run out the door :)

None
More
16 years 3 weeks ago #7273 by ShannaT
It's always a trade off for me between a really early morning start from home or take a later flight and arrive in time for dinner! I tend to go for the former as I like to have time to wind down and relax before sleeping.

None
More
16 years 3 weeks ago #7278 by Toby
BeachBunny wrote:

I like to get there late morning/early afternoon, but I don't bother with unpacking and settling in. Get me checked in so I can hit the beach! The bathing suits and flip flops are always on the top in the suitcase so when I get in the room I change and run out the door :)


I'm the same way. I've even been known to change in the lobby bathroom and head to the beach if my room isn't ready when I get there. A week goes by really fast and there's no time to waste :)

None
More
16 years 3 weeks ago #7282 by Floater
Afternoons have to be the best. If I get there early, it means that I was up all night, and will be sleepy. If I get there too late, I won't have time to enjoy anything.

None
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement