In-Aruba Travel Portal

When do you like to arrive in Aruba?

More
13 years 7 months ago #7166 by paddy
I like to get to Aruba by noonish their time. I spend that same day getting settled and making sure everything made the flight OK. What time do you like to arrive in Aruba?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #7168 by romana
I like to get in around early evening for the same reason as you. I spend the rest of that day getting in to the hotel and unpacked. I try to get a goods night sleep that first night.

None

More
13 years 7 months ago #7265 by BeachBunny
I like to get there late morning/early afternoon, but I don't bother with unpacking and settling in. Get me checked in so I can hit the beach! The bathing suits and flip flops are always on the top in the suitcase so when I get in the room I change and run out the door :)

None

More
13 years 7 months ago #7273 by ShannaT
It's always a trade off for me between a really early morning start from home or take a later flight and arrive in time for dinner! I tend to go for the former as I like to have time to wind down and relax before sleeping.

None

More
13 years 7 months ago #7278 by Toby
BeachBunny wrote:

I like to get there late morning/early afternoon, but I don't bother with unpacking and settling in. Get me checked in so I can hit the beach! The bathing suits and flip flops are always on the top in the suitcase so when I get in the room I change and run out the door :)

I'm the same way. I've even been known to change in the lobby bathroom and head to the beach if my room isn't ready when I get there. A week goes by really fast and there's no time to waste :)

None

More
13 years 7 months ago #7282 by Floater
Afternoons have to be the best. If I get there early, it means that I was up all night, and will be sleepy. If I get there too late, I won't have time to enjoy anything.

None

Time to create page: 0.373 seconds