In-Aruba Travel Portal

Electronic Devices at the Airport

More
13 years 4 months ago #7863 by trish
According to my cousin who happened to be in Aruba 2 weeks ago that when you plan to go to there with your electronic devices such as your laptop, and you happened to pass through the first security, do not pack it again because you still have to pass through the 2nd security check to the customs. Have you experienced this also?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #7994 by millionaireman
In most airports, the initial screening is you pass your luggages to an x-ray and you yourself will pass a metal detector. The second step will be the pre-board inspection where in all your hand carries will pass again in another set of x-ray and you yourself will pass another metal detector with body search. Probably your cousin is referring to the second step of security in the airport. am i right?

None

More
13 years 3 months ago #8057 by trish
millionaireman wrote:

In most airports, the initial screening is you pass your luggages to an x-ray and you yourself will pass a metal detector. The second step will be the pre-board inspection where in all your hand carries will pass again in another set of x-ray and you yourself will pass another metal detector with body search. Probably your cousin is referring to the second step of security in the airport. am i right?

You are definitely correct. I'm just curious about this. What if a person is caught by the metal detector that he is carrying such items? What are they going to do with that person?

None

Time to create page: 0.345 seconds