In-Aruba Travel Portal

Private rooms with jacuzzis

More
14 years 1 week ago #4860 by sunandfun
We would like to have a hotel with a jacuzzi in it for a couple of nights. Just found out my parents are going to make the trip with us. So now we (husband and I) are going to have a room for ourselves for a couple of nights. A mini 2nd honeymoon.
Of course I would love to have a jacuzzi or hot tub in the room.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 week ago #4863 by WaterWings
That sounds really nice! I love sitting in a jacuzzi and sipping cold drinks. It's so nice to have the water to massage away the stress and kinks of the day and to relax in the warm (or cool) water. :)

None

More
14 years 1 week ago #4867 by sunandfun
Us too! It's nice, relaxing and romantic all in 1. As if Aruba is not romantic enough, I want a romantic hotel room too! I can't wait to hear about which hotels have them and which don't.

None

More
14 years 1 week ago #4910 by vacationer
I have never had a jacuzzi right in my room. That would be wonderful. I bet it would be a lot cleaner than the ones that are in the pool area. Oh so romantic as well. :)

None

More
14 years 1 week ago #4934 by sunandfun
:) Oh yes... the ones with the public pools can get kind of nasty! You never know who was in it before you. I mean I'm sure they clean the ones in the room each time someone checks out of the room. I hope anyway! :D

None

Time to create page: 0.381 seconds