Skip to content
Plan your trip

Private rooms with jacuzzis

Low Rise Hotels

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Private rooms with jacuzzis

More
16 years 5 months ago #4860 by sunandfun
We would like to have a hotel with a jacuzzi in it for a couple of nights. Just found out my parents are going to make the trip with us. So now we (husband and I) are going to have a room for ourselves for a couple of nights. A mini 2nd honeymoon.
Of course I would love to have a jacuzzi or hot tub in the room.

None
More
16 years 5 months ago #4863 by WaterWings
That sounds really nice! I love sitting in a jacuzzi and sipping cold drinks. It's so nice to have the water to massage away the stress and kinks of the day and to relax in the warm (or cool) water. :)

None
More
16 years 5 months ago #4867 by sunandfun
Us too! It's nice, relaxing and romantic all in 1. As if Aruba is not romantic enough, I want a romantic hotel room too! I can't wait to hear about which hotels have them and which don't.

None
More
16 years 5 months ago #4910 by vacationer
I have never had a jacuzzi right in my room. That would be wonderful. I bet it would be a lot cleaner than the ones that are in the pool area. Oh so romantic as well. :)

None
More
16 years 5 months ago #4934 by sunandfun
:) Oh yes... the ones with the public pools can get kind of nasty! You never know who was in it before you. I mean I'm sure they clean the ones in the room each time someone checks out of the room. I hope anyway! :D

None
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement