- Posts: 101
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
Aruba activities for achy joints
16 years 2 months ago #6364
by zoie4
None
Aruba activities for achy joints was created by zoie4
I am in good health but the one thing that I have had with age is achy joints. My knees are very sore from the flight so the first thing I do when I get to Aruba is get in the water.
None
- RoadsofGoldSun
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 51
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 2 months ago #6365
by RoadsofGoldSun
None
Replied by RoadsofGoldSun on topic RE:Aruba activities for achy joints
Amen there! I find nothing is better for a little arthritis than to get into the water. I find the extra salt in the seawater to be an additional soother above and beyond the buoyancy.
None
16 years 2 months ago #6380
by omega
None
Replied by omega on topic RE:Aruba activities for achy joints
Of course ask your Doctor before you go. What I do is get in the water and then go to the spa for a mud bath and a nice long massage. I find that I feel fantastic after that.
None
- SaltnPepper
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 45
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 1 month ago #6676
by SaltnPepper
None
Replied by SaltnPepper on topic RE:Aruba activities for achy joints
The warm weather is always nice for achy joints don't you find? I am usually okay so long as I take it easy the first day or so. Do you go swimming in the ocean or at a regular swimming pool?
None
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds