Skip to content
Plan your trip

Low key nature tours

Senior talk Aruba style

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Low key nature tours

More
16 years 1 month ago #6368 by RoadsofGoldSun
I've done my fair share of hiking in my day, but when I go to Aruba it's to relax and enjoy. But I still love nature. Does anyone know of low key tours or ways to enjoy the island nature?

None
More
16 years 1 month ago #6369 by ShannaT
Replied by ShannaT on topic RE:Low key nature tours
I have heard good things about this company naturesensitivetours.com/ . It seems they have a variety of activities and many include jeep or bus transportation with the minimum of walking or hiking. I may give it a try myself.

None
More
16 years 1 month ago #6373 by SaltnPepper
Replied by SaltnPepper on topic RE:Low key nature tours
I'm happy to see this section up and running. The tours on that link look like they are suitable for anyone with low mobility or who have children along.

None
More
16 years 1 month ago #6376 by paddy
Replied by paddy on topic RE:Low key nature tours
I have taken a tour with them before. There was a handicapped woman on our tour and they were really fantastic helping her enjoy it as much as possible.

None
Time to create page: 0.500 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement