- Posts: 51
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
Retiring in Aruba
- RoadsofGoldSun
- Topic Author
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
16 years 1 month ago #6404
by RoadsofGoldSun
None
Retiring in Aruba was created by RoadsofGoldSun
I've heard Costa Rica is a hotspot for retirees. What about Aruba? Is that something people do, and what does that entail or how easy is it?
None
- SaltnPepper
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 45
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 1 month ago #6424
by SaltnPepper
None
Replied by SaltnPepper on topic RE:Retiring in Aruba
This issue throws out mixed reports. Permanent residency requires you to be self sufficient financially (and don't forget that includes medical insurance). I think all the official things may be in Dutch too. It would be nice to retire there though.
None
- MatchPoint
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 38
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 1 month ago #6432
by MatchPoint
None
Replied by MatchPoint on topic RE:Retiring in Aruba
I think that the Gold Coast residential homes has a program to help retirees retire in Aruba. If you have planned your retirement well then it probably wouldn't be a problem. But it would take work to plan.
None
16 years 1 month ago #6442
by romana
None
Replied by romana on topic RE:Retiring in Aruba
If you are going to think about retiring in Aruba the first thing you need to do is a get a retirement planner to manage things for you.
None
16 years 1 month ago #6456
by paddy
None
Replied by paddy on topic RE:Retiring in Aruba
A risk mitigation company can be a really good place to find yourself a broker for retirement. They would also have access to the best deals.
None
16 years 1 month ago #6488
by Poker Jim
None
Replied by Poker Jim on topic RE:Retiring in Aruba
This thread has given me ideas! Not that I need too much encouragement to imagine how pleasant it would be to spend more time in Aruba! I'm sure I would be very popular as many people I know would be fighting over the guest room in my imaginary paradise retirement villa!
None
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds