In-Aruba Travel Portal

Retiring in Aruba

More
13 years 8 months ago #6404 by RoadsofGoldSun
I've heard Costa Rica is a hotspot for retirees. What about Aruba? Is that something people do, and what does that entail or how easy is it?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #6424 by SaltnPepper
Replied by SaltnPepper on topic RE:Retiring in Aruba
This issue throws out mixed reports. Permanent residency requires you to be self sufficient financially (and don't forget that includes medical insurance). I think all the official things may be in Dutch too. It would be nice to retire there though.

None

More
13 years 8 months ago #6432 by MatchPoint
Replied by MatchPoint on topic RE:Retiring in Aruba
I think that the Gold Coast residential homes has a program to help retirees retire in Aruba. If you have planned your retirement well then it probably wouldn't be a problem. But it would take work to plan.

None

More
13 years 8 months ago #6442 by romana
Replied by romana on topic RE:Retiring in Aruba
If you are going to think about retiring in Aruba the first thing you need to do is a get a retirement planner to manage things for you.

None

More
13 years 8 months ago #6456 by paddy
Replied by paddy on topic RE:Retiring in Aruba
A risk mitigation company can be a really good place to find yourself a broker for retirement. They would also have access to the best deals.

None

More
13 years 8 months ago #6488 by Poker Jim
Replied by Poker Jim on topic RE:Retiring in Aruba
This thread has given me ideas! Not that I need too much encouragement to imagine how pleasant it would be to spend more time in Aruba! I'm sure I would be very popular as many people I know would be fighting over the guest room in my imaginary paradise retirement villa!

None

Time to create page: 0.262 seconds