In-Aruba Travel Portal

Medical insurance for seniors in Aruba

More
13 years 8 months ago #6468 by RoadsofGoldSun
Is medical insurance for seniors in Aruba the same as for any other visitor or do you have to get special insurance if you are over a certain age?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #6542 by Nakko
This article has a lot of information about health insurance and I think it is aimed at seniors. It is specific to Aruba, and it says medicare *might* provide some limited coverage.

[url] www.frommers.com/destinations/aruba/0176020007.html [/url]

None

More
13 years 8 months ago #6545 by 9nickels5hearts
I don't really know much about this, not needing it myself. But I did find this and they do say specifically that they cover health insurance for seniors.

[url] www.prlog.org/10833494-visitors-health-i...ns-going-to-usa.html [/url]

None

More
13 years 8 months ago #6547 by RoadsofGoldSun
Thanks for the links and responses. 9nickels, I appreciate the search, but the link you have is actually for people flying to the US not from the US to Aruba.

Anymore links or ideas people have?

None

More
13 years 8 months ago #6566 by 9nickels5hearts
Oops, looking more closely at that I realize you are right. Sorry about that mistake, mate. I will keep my eye out for more information for you.

None

More
13 years 8 months ago #6650 by SaltnPepper
My understanding is that this is the same as any other insurance coverage, but as I am in the process of fixing this for my upcoming trip I will pay special attention. So far I have been able to trust my regular company to get me the best policy. It seems wise to do independent research though, just in case.

None

Time to create page: 0.225 seconds