In-Aruba Travel Portal

Meeting Senior Singles

More
13 years 8 months ago #6549 by RoadsofGoldSun
We seniors like romance, or to congregate. I don't want to turn beautiful Aruba which the young enjoy into a Florida retirement community, but are there any singles events and just platonic group events for seniors in Aruba?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #6552 by Poker Jim
Replied by Poker Jim on topic RE:Meeting Senior Singles
I have to type quickly in case my wife sees me posting in this thread but I wanted to say that I have a single senior friend who visits Aruba alone but never seems to be bored or lonely. I shall find out his secret and report back!

None

More
13 years 6 months ago #7535 by Youngheart
I'm a batchelor and have had a lot of success at the social events some of the hotels organise every evening. Being an older man makes you very popular for dances and chit chat. I wouldn't be against a little holiday romance along the way if it happened naturally.

None

More
13 years 6 months ago #7566 by Vionette
Replied by Vionette on topic RE:Meeting Senior Singles
That sounds like a sweet idea! What about looking into group trips for single seniors? Things like that usually come at a discounted group rate and you could end up meeting someone you'd like to see again when you get home :)

None

More
13 years 4 months ago #7810 by trish
Replied by trish on topic RE:Meeting Senior Singles
Poker Jim wrote:

I have to type quickly in case my wife sees me posting in this thread but I wanted to say that I have a single senior friend who visits Aruba alone but never seems to be bored or lonely. I shall find out his secret and report back!

It's not hard to meet senior singles in Aruba. However, I don't have any idea if there are any events for seniors like us. Go! And reveal your friend's secrets to us. Isn't this exciting?

None

Time to create page: 0.433 seconds