- Posts: 51
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
Meeting Senior Singles
- RoadsofGoldSun
- Topic Author
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
16 years 2 months ago #6549
by RoadsofGoldSun
None
Meeting Senior Singles was created by RoadsofGoldSun
We seniors like romance, or to congregate. I don't want to turn beautiful Aruba which the young enjoy into a Florida retirement community, but are there any singles events and just platonic group events for seniors in Aruba?
None
16 years 2 months ago #6552
by Poker Jim
None
Replied by Poker Jim on topic RE:Meeting Senior Singles
I have to type quickly in case my wife sees me posting in this thread but I wanted to say that I have a single senior friend who visits Aruba alone but never seems to be bored or lonely. I shall find out his secret and report back!
None
- Youngheart
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 4 days ago #7535
by Youngheart
None
Replied by Youngheart on topic RE:Meeting Senior Singles
I'm a batchelor and have had a lot of success at the social events some of the hotels organise every evening. Being an older man makes you very popular for dances and chit chat. I wouldn't be against a little holiday romance along the way if it happened naturally.
None
16 years 4 days ago #7566
by Vionette
None
Replied by Vionette on topic RE:Meeting Senior Singles
That sounds like a sweet idea! What about looking into group trips for single seniors? Things like that usually come at a discounted group rate and you could end up meeting someone you'd like to see again when you get home
None
15 years 9 months ago #7810
by trish
None
Replied by trish on topic RE:Meeting Senior Singles
Poker Jim wrote:
It's not hard to meet senior singles in Aruba. However, I don't have any idea if there are any events for seniors like us. Go! And reveal your friend's secrets to us. Isn't this exciting?
I have to type quickly in case my wife sees me posting in this thread but I wanted to say that I have a single senior friend who visits Aruba alone but never seems to be bored or lonely. I shall find out his secret and report back!
It's not hard to meet senior singles in Aruba. However, I don't have any idea if there are any events for seniors like us. Go! And reveal your friend's secrets to us. Isn't this exciting?
None
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds