Skip to content
Plan your trip

Children's Menus

American

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Children's Menus

More
15 years 4 months ago #8863 by Zooba
Children's Menus was created by Zooba
Do many of the restaurants in Aruba offer a menu for children? We have been considering bringing my niece with us and just want to know what to expect. She can be picky with her food.
More
15 years 4 months ago #8866 by Justin
Replied by Justin on topic Re: Children's Menus
The restaurants there are great because they want to keep their tourists happy. Most of them do have children's menus and will work with you for a picky eater or if there are allergies involved.
More
15 years 3 months ago #8876 by joobee
Replied by joobee on topic Re: Children's Menus
That is good to know. I do not think I will take my kids when I go, not this time at least. The first time will be for me. I will make sure to pay attention though because I might take the kids at some point and one has food allergies.
More
15 years 3 months ago #8891 by Zooba
Replied by Zooba on topic Re: Children's Menus
Thanks Justin! I wanted to ask to make sure but I thought it would be possible that the restaurants would want to cater to the tourists. It is a smart idea to get tourists with children to go there.
More
15 years 3 months ago #8897 by Lantern
Replied by Lantern on topic Re: Children's Menus
The great thing about Aruba is that there's lots of choice in restaurants. I'm pretty sure even the pickiest eater will be happy with burger and fries, maybe even tempted into something a bit more exotic. Don't forget there are lots of nice pastry shops for snacks too.
More
15 years 3 months ago #8918 by Jetsetter
Replied by Jetsetter on topic Re: Children's Menus
I'm sure there are family-friendly restaurants that cater to the individual preferences of both kids and adults. While I was browsing, I read that Buccaneer, The Turtle's Nest Restaurant, and Red Parrot Restaurant are good for kids.
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement