Skip to content
Plan your trip

Positive Feedback of Brickell Bay

Brickell Bay Beach Club

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Positive Feedback of Brickell Bay

More
16 years 2 months ago #5756 by danicatripz
I've read some reviews online about this hotel. Some are positive and others have negative feedback about their services. I'm planning to recommend this hotel to a friend who's planning to visit Aruba. Would you mind to share spme positive feedback from this hotel?

None
More
16 years 4 weeks ago #6993 by Travelwithgrace
I've not stayed there myself but I know a couple who did and they were happy with the place. They did mention that some rooms are noisier than others so it may be worth asking about that when you make a reservation.

None
More
16 years 4 days ago #7384 by BeachBunny
I haven't stayed there either, but I try to take the online reviews with a grain of salt. Sometimes the people who write a negative review are astoundingly picky people and they're never happy. On the flip side, some of the positive reviews could come from people who think everything is wonderful and never complain.

I pick my resorts based on pictures, amenities, and price. If everything is in place, then I'll take a chance.

None
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement