In-Aruba Travel Portal

How nice is it?

More
14 years 1 month ago #4332 by sunandfun
How nice is it? was created by sunandfun
We have been checking out the Holiday Inn Sunspree in Aruba. It's all inclusive with 3 meals included each day. I love that kids stay, eat and play for free when they are with adults.
Has anyone stayed here? How is the hotel itself? Are the rooms spacious and nice?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #4347 by Kat
Replied by Kat on topic RE:How nice is it?
I haven't stayed there, but I can tell you that scent from the kitchen is gross. I've walked past it in the evenings when they are preparing dinner and there was a really funky smell. This was several years ago so maybe they have improved things since then, but back then I wouldn't have stayed there. Hope that helps :)

None

More
14 years 1 month ago #4352 by coconut
Replied by coconut on topic RE:How nice is it?
Most times a Holiday Inn would be a good place, but after Kat's note I would double check it out. I have seldom heard of bad issues with HI's, even when I was a travel agent and booked many passengers at their hotels world wide.

Is it possible you caught a wiff of another place close by and not the HI?

None

More
14 years 1 month ago #4356 by sunandfun
Replied by sunandfun on topic RE:How nice is it?
Oh no! It was almost tops on the list too. I hate smelly foods and if the meals are included I won't want to stay where they are gross.

Has anyone else ever stayed here?

None

More
14 years 1 month ago #4445 by Kat
Replied by Kat on topic RE:How nice is it?
Yea, it was definitely coming from the Holiday Inn. Like I said though, this wasn't recently so maybe they've renovated and changed things.

I agree that Holiday Inn usually has a good reputation and the one in Aruba is in a good location and probably has nice facilities. I just tend to steer clear of the all inclusive plans because you don't want to pay for it then get there and find out that the food is icky.

None

More
14 years 1 month ago #4458 by Jordan
Replied by Jordan on topic RE:How nice is it?
That's horrible! I would rather have a choice of what I eat than to have an all inclusive vacation. I like to go out and find a restaurant on my own. We have already booked our hotel anyway.

None

Time to create page: 1.234 seconds