Skip to content
Plan your trip

Brazilian Steakhouse

Texas de Brazil

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Brazilian Steakhouse

More
15 years 8 months ago #8356 by britney
Brazilian Steakhouse was created by britney
I heard that Brazilian cuisines are tasty and delicious. I read about the Gauchos. It is savored with native ingredients of Brazil. Have you eaten some of it when you visited Aruba?

None
More
15 years 8 months ago #8359 by EddyB49
Replied by EddyB49 on topic RE:Brazilian Steakhouse
I heard that Brazilian cuisines are tasty and delicious. I read about the Gauchos. It is savored with native ingredients of Brazil. Have you eaten some of it when you visited Aruba?

I have eat them two times just because my friend insist me other wise I really don't like its taste.
Time to create page: 0.271 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement