In-Aruba Travel Portal

Indie Film Festival Coming to the Radisson Resort Aruba June 4-10, 2010

More
14 years 2 months ago #3812 by Ginger
If you're planning to be in Aruba in early June, of if you haven't yet planned your Aruba trip, this film festival might be a nice addition to your schedule. It is scheduled at the Radisson and will feature 20-30 films, mainly focused on indies. There will also be workshops and discussions. Plans are not yet finalized, and more information and details will be announced in the next few weeks.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #3985 by Reggie
That would be a nice treat. I'm a big fan of indie films. I just recently saw the film "Dead Snow" which was at the Sundance Film Festival. It was really a good film. I could really get interested in something like this!:D

None

More
14 years 2 months ago #4059 by Kat
I love indie films too and I think it's so cool that there is going to be a festival in Aruba. That could be a very good reason to head down there :)

None

More
14 years 2 months ago #4066 by travelbound
That sounds like a lot of fun I have never been to a film festival myself so seeing one in Aruba would be even better. Is this film festival normally hosted in Aruba?

None

More
14 years 2 months ago #4074 by Jordan
I don't think we're going to be able to come then but I'm really going to miss it. I love to go to film festivals. You never know what you'll see and you really get to see some good films that aren't in the mainstream.

None

Time to create page: 0.423 seconds