Skip to content
Plan your trip

Casino?

Radisson Aruba Resort

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Casino?

More
16 years 6 months ago #4578 by coconut
Casino? was created by coconut
I can not seem to remember the name of the place my friend stayed at, but she said it was a blast. Is this the place that has a casino instead, or do most in Aruba have them?

None
More
16 years 6 months ago #4588 by Kat
Replied by Kat on topic RE:Casino?
I think pretty much all of the hotels in the high rise section have casinos. I'm not sure about casinos in the low rise area though. I think there are a few hotels in Oranjestad that have casinos as well.

None
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement