In-Aruba Travel Portal

Horseback riding?

More
13 years 10 months ago #5144 by bessie
Horseback riding? was created by bessie
I have heard this resort has an area not far from the main hotel that allows for horseback riding but I am not sure where it is and I am trying to get some prices. Is this included within the hotel packages?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #5145 by BeachBum
Replied by BeachBum on topic RE:Horseback riding?
I found a site, Rancho Notorious, that offers a 1 hour countryside tour of Aruba, for $45 per person. They also offer a tour of the beach & water at Malmok Reef for $120 per person, and a tour of the sand dunes & country lasting 2 hours, for $70. Hope this helps.:D

None

More
13 years 10 months ago #5175 by HelgaM
Replied by HelgaM on topic RE:Horseback riding?
Oh wow that price isn't bad at all. I think my kids would love horseback riding. I think we would either do the dune ride or the beach one. Maybe they would like the beach ride better. I am so excited that I'm finding all kinds of activities to do in Aruba.

None

More
13 years 10 months ago #5177 by mitchelle15
Replied by mitchelle15 on topic RE:Horseback riding?
My friend is working at Rancho La Ponderosa. I've been there many times to relax and enjoy horseback riding. If you want to have a regular tour, 2 hours will only costs you $65 per person. You should not worry of the charges because you'll surely enjoy your rides and see the awesome beauty of nature.

None

More
13 years 10 months ago #5411 by Needabreak
Replied by Needabreak on topic RE:Horseback riding?
I would love to go horseback riding on the beach! The prices aren't too bad either and after all it is vacation! I have never ridden a horse before though...hope I don't fall off! :eek:

None

More
13 years 10 months ago #5419 by funandsun
Replied by funandsun on topic RE:Horseback riding?
$45 a person for an hour sounds like a good deal to me. We will definitely have to do this while we are vacationing in Aruba. It has been a long while since I have ridden but I can't think of a prettier place to do it.

None

Time to create page: 0.320 seconds