Skip to content
Plan your trip

Renaissance Aruba feedback

Renaissance Aruba Resort

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Renaissance Aruba feedback

More
16 years 1 month ago #7107 by Toby
Has anyone ever stayed here? I've never been too thrilled about the idea of staying right in Oranjestad, but I think their private island is a really cool concept. This would require a little extra planning to go to the beach, but it might be worth it for such a unique experience.

None
More
16 years 4 weeks ago #7155 by Kat
Replied by Kat on topic RE:Renaissance Aruba feedback
You know, I've seen this place a bunch of times, but it wasn't until I came back last time that I found out about the private island thing. I don't like the idea of staying in Oranjestad either, but I'm pretty sure you can pay to take the boat to their island for a day trip even if you aren't staying at the Ren.

None
More
16 years 3 weeks ago #7157 by Playn Jane
I quite like staying in Oranjestad sometimes, it's a different vibe to other areas but that's a nice change. What puts you guys off? (The island trip sounds good, I've never really considered it until now.)

None
More
16 years 3 weeks ago #7208 by Kat
Replied by Kat on topic RE:Renaissance Aruba feedback
I'm just not a city person is all. I like going into Oranjestad at least a few times on every trip, but I prefer to spend most of my time out of the city. I'm a country girl at home and I guess that kind of carries over into where I stay when I travel.

None
More
16 years 1 week ago #7377 by Vionette
How cool! I didn't know there was a resort there with their own island! I don't think I'd want to stay in the city either, but we may just have to investigate a day trip to their island because that sounds really fun.

None
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement