- Posts: 185
- Thank you received: 1
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
What's in the Divi Dutch Village
15 years 10 months ago #7749
by britney
None
What's in the Divi Dutch Village was created by britney
As I browse the internet, I saw the Divi Dutch village caption. Does it mean it is a village for the Dutch nationals, or just a name of the place? What do you think?
None
- millionaireman
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 118
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 10 months ago #7757
by millionaireman
None
Replied by millionaireman on topic RE:What's in the Divi Dutch Village
Well looking at the history of Aruba, Aruba is a territory of Netherlands, but then tourists from other countries are always welcome to enjoy the place. Divi Dutch village , are you pertaining to the beach resort?
None
15 years 9 months ago #7761
by sweet gal
None
Replied by sweet gal on topic RE:What's in the Divi Dutch Village
Of course the resort is open to all tourists who like to go there. I think it is just named as Divi Dutch Village because the owner is a dutch. What do you think millionareman?
None
15 years 9 months ago #7766
by britney
None
Replied by britney on topic RE:What's in the Divi Dutch Village
millionaireman wrote:
Yes, I am pertaining to the Divi Dutch Resort. Oh I see, that's why they call it Divi Dutch. I find it interesting to discuss with you about the Divi Dutch Resort, can you share your knowledge about this? Thanks.
Well looking at the history of Aruba, Aruba is a territory of Netherlands, but then tourists from other countries are always welcome to enjoy the place. Divi Dutch village , are you pertaining to the beach resort?
Yes, I am pertaining to the Divi Dutch Resort. Oh I see, that's why they call it Divi Dutch. I find it interesting to discuss with you about the Divi Dutch Resort, can you share your knowledge about this? Thanks.
None
Time to create page: 0.290 seconds