In-Aruba Travel Portal

The Resort

More
14 years 7 months ago #2633 by miljo123
The Resort was created by miljo123
I really would like to know more about the Resort. I think it will be a great pleasure to spend my holidays in there.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #2635 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:The Resort
You're right, miljo.. Although, I haven't gone to Aruba, but it seems that I am now familiar with this, because of this forum. So, when are planning to visit this place?

None

More
14 years 7 months ago #2666 by SunSeeker
Replied by SunSeeker on topic RE:The Resort
I have visit this resort one time, just to look around. It looks great. We did not used a room over there so I have no opinion about that. But it really looks great.
We had a little chat with one of the staff members and they where very helpful and friendly. We also talked to some of the guests and they were very satisfied with this hotel.
The hotel is located at Eagle Beach. You have to across the street to reach the beach. The beach is very wide and there are plenty of activities over there.

Just a day at the office...
Correct me if I'm wrong. :-)

More
14 years 7 months ago #2760 by brandy
Replied by brandy on topic RE:The Resort
Aruba is a great place for sure. but you must also consider if you are with some adults and youngsters. plan your getaway first before booking a flight to Aruba. checking through the net will be of great help

None

More
14 years 7 months ago #2847 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:The Resort
You would find many resorts in Aruba since it is surrounded by waters. I wonder, what could be the most popular resort in the island? Do they offer discounts?

None

More
14 years 6 months ago #3275 by dudette
Replied by dudette on topic RE:The Resort
There are many resorts in the island. Simply search through the forum to find out what their names are.

None

Time to create page: 0.515 seconds