Skip to content
Plan your trip

Locations for Aruban Resort

The Aruban Resort

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Locations for Aruban Resort

More
16 years 5 months ago #4988 by coconut
I am not sure if I am seeing this right since my monitor is acting up, but it looks like from there map they have about a dozen mini locations? All of the dots for the map seem to meld into the next so I can not tell where one ends and one starts unless there is a large gap.

None
More
16 years 5 months ago #5076 by mitchelle15
Allow me to share this map so that you can see clearly the exact locations of the resorts. It's more convenient to use. Simply click the preference at the left side.

www.aruba.com/TraveltoAruba/maps.aspx

None
More
16 years 5 months ago #5077 by kiro
Replied by kiro on topic RE:Locations for Aruban Resort
The map looks OK on my screen, but the resorts are in fact
close together physically on the island. Aruba is a relatively
small island with almost all the resorts located on the Northwest
quadrant. I've been to Aruba a number of times and the resort
area from the most northern one to stay at to the most souuthern
one is only a couple of miles. In fact, some of them are literally
right beside each other - perhaps a 1/16 of a mile or so.

None
More
16 years 5 months ago #5078 by kiro
Replied by kiro on topic RE:Locations for Aruban Resort
Just to follow up on my previous post to you. Aruba, itself,
is only about 15 miles long and 5 miles wide. And the
Northwest quadrant where the majority of the resorts
are is only about 5 miles long and 2 miles wide.

That being said, although the island is small in size, I
would highly recommend it for a place to vacation. It's
absolutely beautiful.

P.S. If you get a chance, rent a car there for the day.
You can drive around and see all the island in a single
day.

None
More
16 years 5 months ago #5146 by BeachBum
kiro wrote:

Just to follow up on my previous post to you. Aruba, itself,
is only about 15 miles long and 5 miles wide. And the
Northwest quadrant where the majority of the resorts
are is only about 5 miles long and 2 miles wide.

That being said, although the island is small in size, I
would highly recommend it for a place to vacation. It's
absolutely beautiful.

P.S. If you get a chance, rent a car there for the day.
You can drive around and see all the island in a single
day.


Yes, the Aruba is a very small island. I only wish I had had taken your advice when I went there last year and rented a car. I only got to see a few spots and I didn't get to do fun things such as horseback riding. I can't wait to go back.:)

None
Time to create page: 0.233 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement