Skip to content
Plan your trip

The Resort

The Aruban Resort

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

The Resort

More
17 years 1 month ago #2633 by miljo123
The Resort was created by miljo123
I really would like to know more about the Resort. I think it will be a great pleasure to spend my holidays in there.

None
More
17 years 1 month ago #2635 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:The Resort
You're right, miljo.. Although, I haven't gone to Aruba, but it seems that I am now familiar with this, because of this forum. So, when are planning to visit this place?

None
More
17 years 1 month ago #2666 by SunSeeker
Replied by SunSeeker on topic RE:The Resort
I have visit this resort one time, just to look around. It looks great. We did not used a room over there so I have no opinion about that. But it really looks great.
We had a little chat with one of the staff members and they where very helpful and friendly. We also talked to some of the guests and they were very satisfied with this hotel.
The hotel is located at Eagle Beach. You have to across the street to reach the beach. The beach is very wide and there are plenty of activities over there.

Just a day at the office...
Correct me if I'm wrong. :-)
More
17 years 1 month ago #2760 by brandy
Replied by brandy on topic RE:The Resort
Aruba is a great place for sure. but you must also consider if you are with some adults and youngsters. plan your getaway first before booking a flight to Aruba. checking through the net will be of great help

None
More
17 years 1 month ago #2847 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:The Resort
You would find many resorts in Aruba since it is surrounded by waters. I wonder, what could be the most popular resort in the island? Do they offer discounts?

None
More
17 years 4 weeks ago #3275 by dudette
Replied by dudette on topic RE:The Resort
There are many resorts in the island. Simply search through the forum to find out what their names are.

None
Time to create page: 0.228 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement