Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
Kayak Tour - Aruba Kayak Adventure
17 years 9 months ago #209
by in-aruba
Kayak Tour - Aruba Kayak Adventure was created by in-aruba
Kayak Tour with Aruba Kayak Adventure, Aruba - Reviews
17 years 3 months ago #368
by lilibeth
None
Replied by lilibeth on topic RE:Kayak Tour - Aruba Kayak Adventure
well i like adventure and kayaking is a good one!! i had seen some of its amenities and maybe i would like to share it with you
here
None
17 years 1 month ago #2284
by habagat
None
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Kayak Tour - Aruba Kayak Adventure
lilibeth wrote:
Your information is very helpful to travelers who would try kayak in Aruba. I haven't try this one and I am a bit excited. How about those who doesn't know the activity? Will it be free of charge if we ask someone to accompany us?
well i like adventure and kayaking is a good one!! i had seen some of its amenities and maybe i would like to share it with you here
Your information is very helpful to travelers who would try kayak in Aruba. I haven't try this one and I am a bit excited. How about those who doesn't know the activity? Will it be free of charge if we ask someone to accompany us?
None
17 years 1 month ago #2367
by lilibeth
None
Replied by lilibeth on topic RE:Kayak Tour - Aruba Kayak Adventure
habagat wrote:
i don't know if its free unless you have a friend in the island ..
Your information is very helpful to travelers who would try kayak in Aruba. I haven't try this one and I am a bit excited. How about those who doesn't know the activity? Will it be free of charge if we ask someone to accompany us?
i don't know if its free unless you have a friend in the island ..
None
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds