In-Aruba Travel Portal

Heli Tour - Aruba Heli Tours

More
15 years 4 months ago #215 by in-aruba
Heli Tour with Aruba Heli Tours, Aruba - Reviews

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #367 by lilibeth
its my first time to do this if ever imagine touring the island by means of a helicopter isn't it great!!?? i had search this one and its what i found out !! so check this out fellows..

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2283 by habagat
lilibeth wrote:

its my first time to do this if ever imagine touring the island by means of a helicopter isn't it great!!?? i had search this one and its what i found out !! so check this out fellows..

Wow! The island looks great up in the air as well. My family would truly enjoy this activity. For sure, this would be quite scary for first timer like us. Do you think the trip will take an hour?

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2369 by lilibeth
habagat wrote:

Wow! The island looks great up in the air as well. My family would truly enjoy this activity. For sure, this would be quite scary for first timer like us. Do you think the trip will take an hour?

i think so..yeah depending on you..if you like to extend it then you can..and be able to see different islands through heli tours..

None

More
14 years 1 week ago #4881 by WaterWings
That sounds like a great idea!! I didn't think of a helicopter tour! I'm going to have to investigate it while I'm down there. I would love to see an aerial view of the island and the water surrounding it.:D

None

Time to create page: 0.229 seconds