Skip to content
Plan your trip

Hyatt Regency Aruba - Hotel Reviews

High Rise Hotels Reviews

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Hyatt Regency Aruba - Hotel Reviews

More
17 years 9 months ago #146 by in-aruba
Review Hyatt Regency Aruba
More
17 years 2 months ago #452 by bethoven
I think, this hotel would be nice for a family to stay in, am I right? Aside from water adventure, my younger sister loves to go the park and this would be the great place for her. It would be exciting to visit one of the museums as well. :)

None
More
17 years 2 months ago #1705 by habagat
This could be a good place to relax. I would like to stay in one of the rooms. I appreciate garden a lot and seeing this through my window would be fantastic. Do you think the resort would be affordable?

None
More
17 years 1 month ago #2112 by seaside
All rooms have ocean, pool, and garden veiws. Now that sounds like heaven.:)

None
More
17 years 1 month ago #2771 by brandy
so far do they have function hall or conference room? and in the pool does it have slide, my kid love slides in the pool.

None
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement