In-Aruba Travel Portal

Holiday Inn Sunspree - Hotel Reviews

More
15 years 3 months ago #152 by in-aruba
Review hotel Holiday Inn Sunspree, Aruba

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
15 years 3 weeks ago #281 by SunSeeker
We stayed at this hotel in 2007. We ordered a garden view room but instead we get a ocean view room on the first floor. So this was a very pleasant surprise. The room was neat and clean. The King size bed was comfortable, and the view was magnificent.
The location of Holiday Inn is along Palm Beach. The beach is rather small.
At the swimming pool of the hotel you find a cocktail bar where they serve the nicest cocktails.
We had a very nice vacation at Holiday Inn Sunspree. We did not had a all inclusive package because we like the local restaurants to. Our favorite restaurants on Aruba are the Flying Fishbone and the lunch at the Hyatt on Sunday’s.
Next time we go to Aruba we want to visit El Gaucho Steakhouse. We have heard they serve the nicest steaks.:D

Just a day at the office...
Correct me if I'm wrong. :-)

More
14 years 9 months ago #656 by Sandra
we did stay for 2 weeks in this hotel. The lobby of the hotel looks well. Not spectacular but good. The same goes for the pool and restaurant. The hallways in the hotel to the rooms are simple and should get a renovation. But that is my opinion. We had a beautiful ocean view room on the first floor. The rooms are large, luxurious and clean. The view from the room was fabulous. We stayed in the northernmost building. Right next to Mambo Beach.
We have eaten two times in the restaurant. The food was good. The rest of our stay we visit the local restaurants. There are just too many fun and nice restaurants present on Aruba. So since then we go no longer based on All Inclusive.
Holiday Inn is a nice hotel very well situated. We have had a very nice vacation over there.:)

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2197 by bethoven
SunSeeker wrote:

We stayed at this hotel in 2007. We ordered a garden view room but instead we get a ocean view room on the first floor. So this was a very pleasant surprise. The room was neat and clean. The King size bed was comfortable, and the view was magnificent.
The location of Holiday Inn is along Palm Beach. The beach is rather small.
At the swimming pool of the hotel you find a cocktail bar where they serve the nicest cocktails.
We had a very nice vacation at Holiday Inn Sunspree. We did not had a all inclusive package because we like the local restaurants to. Our favorite restaurants on Aruba are the Flying Fishbone and the lunch at the Hyatt on Sunday’s.
Next time we go to Aruba we want to visit El Gaucho Steakhouse. We have heard they serve the nicest steaks.:D

I haven't been to this particular hotel yet. It's good to hear from people who had experienced the place themselves. Could you tell more about the "all inclusive package" of the hotel? Is it a package deal in Holiday Inn Sunspree?

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2247 by habagat
Sandra wrote:

we did stay for 2 weeks in this hotel. The lobby of the hotel looks well. Not spectacular but good. The same goes for the pool and restaurant. The hallways in the hotel to the rooms are simple and should get a renovation. But that is my opinion. We had a beautiful ocean view room on the first floor. The rooms are large, luxurious and clean. The view from the room was fabulous. We stayed in the northernmost building. Right next to Mambo Beach.
We have eaten two times in the restaurant. The food was good. The rest of our stay we visit the local restaurants. There are just too many fun and nice restaurants present on Aruba. So since then we go no longer based on All Inclusive.
Holiday Inn is a nice hotel very well situated. We have had a very nice vacation over there.:)

What kind of food does Holiday Inn offer? It would be nice if they have different cuisines.:D I hope I could see some photos of the place.

None

Time to create page: 0.458 seconds