Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
Que Pasa? - Restaurant Reviews
17 years 9 months ago #102
by in-aruba
Que Pasa? - Restaurant Reviews was created by in-aruba
Review restaurant Que Pasa?, Aruba
16 years 7 months ago #4116
by Kat
None
Replied by Kat on topic RE:Que Pasa? - Restaurant Reviews
This place is great - I highly recommend it. The seafood dishes are delicious and taste so fresh. And if you're a wine drinker, you definitely need to try some homemade sangria - yummy!
None
16 years 7 months ago #4121
by Jordan
None
Replied by Jordan on topic RE:Que Pasa? - Restaurant Reviews
Sounds wonderful! I'm a seafood lover so I'll have to try this one out. I'm sure there are a lot of restaurant in Aruba but I'm glad to have a review so I can pick out the best one.
None
16 years 7 months ago #4141
by Toby
None
Replied by Toby on topic RE:Que Pasa? - Restaurant Reviews
I'll second the recommendation for Que Pasa? You're right, Jordan. There are a ton of restaurants in Aruba, but I would put this one in the top five. Maybe even the top three. Bring your appetite - the food is delicious!
None
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds