Skip to content
Plan your trip

Hard Rock Cafe - Restaurant Reviews

Restaurant Reviews

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Hard Rock Cafe - Restaurant Reviews

More
17 years 9 months ago #195 by in-aruba
Review restaurant Hard Rock Cafe, Aruba
More
16 years 5 months ago #4880 by WaterWings
Ok. I have to qualify this with one statement. I've never been to the Hard Rock Cafe in Aruba. But I have been to several of the ones in the states and they all seem pretty much alike. The food is great but overpriced, the service is OK but not fantastic, the presentation is great. But the environment is so hectic that I have a hard time eating. They have the music cranked so loud you cannot have a decent conversation so you end up sitting there staring at each other and basically trying to choke down food so fast so you can get out of the place. I love rock music and I don't mind clubs that play it loud but while I'm eating, I want peace and quiet.

None
More
16 years 5 months ago #4884 by Grable
Thanks for that WaterWings. I've never been to a Hard Rock Cafe before and I would rather not if I can help it from the way you describe it. I like to be able to have a decent conversation while I eat.

None
More
16 years 5 months ago #5065 by mitchelle15
I'm so sorry to hear sad things from you. Would you mind to share when was the last time you visited Aruba Hard Rock Cafe? Hoping that the management of the Cafe will do something to improve their services. Hopefully, I can visit the cafe one of these days. Who knows there will be improvement?

None
More
15 years 4 months ago #8761 by Lantern
I was at the Aruba hard Rock cafe recently and found it quite pleasant. I usually prefer to eat in non chain restaurants but sometimes you want something familiar that you can rely on. I wasn't disappointed. Oh and the music level was fine, though I've had that noise issue in other locations.
More
15 years 4 months ago #8764 by VitDAddict
Although I've never been to the chain restaurant in Aruba, the restaurants are all the same. I've been to two in the states and except for the location, they were exactly the same. I love rock music of all eras but it is extremely hard to eat in the restaurant. The music is really too loud to do much more than sit and look at each other as WaterWings has said. I was really disappointed when I found that all of them were basically the same with bad lighting and too loud music.
Time to create page: 0.286 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement