Skip to content
Plan your trip

Student in Aruba

Education Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Student in Aruba

More
16 years 7 months ago #4153 by Luke
Student in Aruba was created by Luke
What are the requirements needed in getting a Student Visa? Should I have a diploma or certificate that I have finished high school education to be able to study in Aruba? Or what is the lowest educational attainment to be accepted in the universities of Aruba? What is the average grade I must have to get into the universities?

None
More
16 years 7 months ago #4159 by travelbound
Replied by travelbound on topic RE:Student in Aruba
I would like to know this too as well as if any of the universities have medical schools. I would love to go to medical school in the Caribbean, preferably one that has accreditation standards pretty close to US schools.

None
More
16 years 7 months ago #4238 by offseason
Replied by offseason on topic RE:Student in Aruba
Yeah it would be great to study in Aruba. It's like being on vacation everyday. But I wonder if studying there, we will get motivated to finish our study quickly. :D Anyway, these are the document required to get a Student Visa for Aruba :

1. Birth certificate
2. Police clearance certificate
3. Copy of your passport (complete)
4. DINA/VTV form
5. 6 recent photos

None
More
16 years 7 months ago #4248 by Luke
Replied by Luke on topic RE:Student in Aruba
Thanks for giving us the list of things that is required for a student visa.

Will there be a minimum grade in the transcript of records from the school that we have gone to for us to be qualified in the schools in Aruba? Or everyone is allowed to study in Aruba regardless of the grades?

None
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement