Skip to content
Plan your trip

I couldn't even imagine

Education Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

I couldn't even imagine

More
16 years 5 months ago #5016 by drifter
Replied by drifter on topic RE:I couldn't even imagine
I agree! I think in the beginning it would be hard to focus, but after awhile you would become use to your surroundings. You would probably wouldn't even notice the beach that much.

None
More
16 years 5 months ago #5040 by islandhopper
I agree but this is not for everyone. I would rather stay in my place to study than go to Aruba because I can't be sure if I can concentrate on my studies on an island where there are so many things to do or to visit.

None
More
16 years 4 months ago #5405 by sandboom
Replied by sandboom on topic RE:I couldn't even imagine
I think you will be overwhelmed with the exciting situations in Aruba only in the first weeks or months. After that you will get used to it and can focus on your study. Just IMO.

None
More
16 years 4 months ago #5407 by betsy
Replied by betsy on topic RE:I couldn't even imagine
I think it would be awesome to have the opportunity to go to school in a beautiful place like Aruba. You could go to the beach on your study breaks!

None
More
16 years 4 months ago #5462 by Needabreak
I wish I had the opportunity to go to college in a place like Aruba. I think I would be okay getting my studies done even though the beach was right outside my door.

None
More
16 years 4 months ago #5485 by travelinggal
You know when I was in school it never even occured to me to check out a college in a place like Aruba. I guess your mind just automatically thinks beach vacation when you hear Aruba not college education.

None
Time to create page: 0.225 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement