In-Aruba Travel Portal

Go figure my daughter wants to come here

More
14 years 1 month ago #4438 by sunandfun
We have been planning our vacation to Aruba and now my daughter thinks it would be fun to come to All Saints University for college in 4 years. Sure thing kiddo, I doubt financial aid from the states would work here?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #4443 by offseason
Why am I not surprised? :D I think it's perfectly normal for her to have such a dream. She shares the dream with many other students around the world I guess. I have no idea about the financial aid though.

None

More
14 years 1 month ago #4453 by Toby
I don't think there's an 18 year old around who would turn down going to college in Aruba :) Maybe there is some type of international college financial aid. Or maybe the Aruba schools have scholarships she could apply for. That is, if you'd even be willing to let her go ;)

None

More
14 years 1 month ago #4464 by sunandfun
I don't know if I would let her go to Aruba. It would be so much easier to just say- sorry hon there is no financial aid. Of course we will check into it when the time comes.

None

More
14 years 1 month ago #4485 by Luke
This is a common trait of teenagers. They usually would like or crave something and they want it immediately. I think we passed through this stage in life.

It is good to sit down and talk about the advantages and disadvantages of studying in Aruba or in your hometown.

None

More
14 years 1 month ago #4488 by travelbound
If she does not end up going to Aruba for University, I would still encourage her to travel the world as much as she can at her age. I think it's harder to travel once you settle down and start a family and have a steady job.

If I ever have kids I would encourage them to take an entire gap year before or after university just to travel the world.

None

Time to create page: 0.404 seconds