- Posts: 117
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
How about a Hotels in Aruba as a topic
16 years 2 months ago #5856
by tasha424
None
How about a Hotels in Aruba as a topic was created by tasha424
I really love this forum, so many great people. I would love to see another topic started. What are they called, sub forums? I think it would be good if there was a spot designated for Aruban hotels and accommodations so people could talk where they have stayed and let others know how the stay was.
None
16 years 2 months ago #5859
by 2muchfun
None
Replied by 2muchfun on topic RE:How about a Hotels in Aruba as a topic
I think this is a great topic! Should we just list all of the hotels that we know of, or just hotels we have visited?
None
16 years 2 months ago #5873
by zoie4
None
Replied by zoie4 on topic RE:How about a Hotels in Aruba as a topic
I think it is a good idea as well. I think it should get its own sub folder as well. Until them someone should make a thread in the general Aruba forum starting a list/rating of places they have been. Hrm. I will do it now.
None
16 years 2 months ago #5904
by romana
None
Replied by romana on topic RE:How about a Hotels in Aruba as a topic
It is a good idea and we can go ahead and do it since we are forming friendships here. But you can also click on the menu at the side and there are a list of hotels there. I think we can rate them too.
None
16 years 2 months ago #6119
by in-aruba
Replied by in-aruba on topic RE:How about a Hotels in Aruba as a topic
tasha424 wrote:
Hi tasha424
There is a review option in our forums.
It calls; "Reviews and Opinions", to access the review section, just go to the main menu (left on your screen) en select your choice.
Still it's a great idea and there will be a forum for these kind of topics.
Thank you for your input.
In-Aruba.Com
I really love this forum, so many great people. I would love to see another topic started. What are they called, sub forums? I think it would be good if there was a spot designated for Aruban hotels and accommodations so people could talk where they have stayed and let others know how the stay was.
Hi tasha424
There is a review option in our forums.
It calls; "Reviews and Opinions", to access the review section, just go to the main menu (left on your screen) en select your choice.
Still it's a great idea and there will be a forum for these kind of topics.
Thank you for your input.
In-Aruba.Com
15 years 9 months ago #7775
by britney
None
Replied by britney on topic RE:How about a Hotels in Aruba as a topic
That's a great idea. It's very essential for a traveler to pick a hotel in which they can have a comfortable stay. What do you think is the perfect hotel when you go to Aruba?
None
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds