Skip to content
Plan your trip

Romance Honeymoon in Aruba?

Feedback

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Romance Honeymoon in Aruba?

More
16 years 2 months ago #6295 by 9nickels5hearts
I was browsing the feedback and saw the suggestions for family and senior corners. I think those are great. I was also thinking since Aruba is known as a romance, honeymoon, wedding spot, that a Romance in Aruba section could be added for deals, advice, anecdotes and love stories?

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6299 by Sunl0ver363
There is another thread here that recommends a hotel for honeymooners, but because of the romantic atmosphere, recommends against bringing kids, which might spoil it. This would be good to know for honeymooners and families.

None
More
15 years 10 months ago #7683 by sweet gal
It's not impossible to have a romantic honeymoon in Aruba.In fact,honeymooning couples in Aruba receive the red carpet treatment and great offers.These are some of the reasons why Aruba is a hot spot for honeymooners.Will you agree with me?

None
More
15 years 9 months ago #7861 by trish
Yes, I agree with you sweet gal. However, I hope also that there will be a separate sub forum for testimonies of those who enjoyed their honeymoon in Aruba so that everyone will be encouraged to visit Aruba! Will you agree with me?

None
More
15 years 9 months ago #7908 by millionaireman
that would be a great idea.... a testimonial for honeymooners. But then I would take the advice of Sunl0ver363, i will make sure not to bring any kids so it won't spoil our love affairs hehehehe. looking forward to have my honeymoon soon.

None
More
15 years 9 months ago #8134 by ryancopp
Hello Friends...

Is it really...???
that one can celebrate his/her honeymoon here in ,Aruba....It's very hard to believe....If it so then i will surely visit it to celebrate by 3 marriage anniversary...but before that i have to check out the reviews of other guys too....Thanks for sharing such a different information with me...

Ryan Copp.
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement