Skip to content
Plan your trip

Romance Honeymoon in Aruba?

Feedback

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Romance Honeymoon in Aruba?

More
15 years 8 months ago #8577 by britney
9nickels5hearts wrote:

I was browsing the feedback and saw the suggestions for family and senior corners. I think those are great. I was also thinking since Aruba is known as a romance, honeymoon, wedding spot, that a Romance in Aruba section could be added for deals, advice, anecdotes and love stories?


This sounds interesting! Well, all of us have our own unique love stories. Vacationers in Aruba are from different countries, so I think it is not possible to find a partner there. Right?

None
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement