In-Aruba Travel Portal

How about a Hotels in Aruba as a topic

More
13 years 8 months ago #5856 by tasha424
I really love this forum, so many great people. I would love to see another topic started. What are they called, sub forums? I think it would be good if there was a spot designated for Aruban hotels and accommodations so people could talk where they have stayed and let others know how the stay was.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #5859 by 2muchfun
I think this is a great topic! Should we just list all of the hotels that we know of, or just hotels we have visited?

None

More
13 years 8 months ago #5873 by zoie4
I think it is a good idea as well. I think it should get its own sub folder as well. Until them someone should make a thread in the general Aruba forum starting a list/rating of places they have been. Hrm. I will do it now.

None

More
13 years 8 months ago #5904 by romana
It is a good idea and we can go ahead and do it since we are forming friendships here. But you can also click on the menu at the side and there are a list of hotels there. I think we can rate them too.

None

More
13 years 7 months ago #6119 by in-aruba
tasha424 wrote:

I really love this forum, so many great people. I would love to see another topic started. What are they called, sub forums? I think it would be good if there was a spot designated for Aruban hotels and accommodations so people could talk where they have stayed and let others know how the stay was.

Hi tasha424

There is a review option in our forums.
It calls; "Reviews and Opinions", to access the review section, just go to the main menu (left on your screen) en select your choice.

Still it's a great idea and there will be a forum for these kind of topics.

Thank you for your input.

In-Aruba.Com

More
13 years 3 months ago #7775 by britney
That's a great idea. It's very essential for a traveler to pick a hotel in which they can have a comfortable stay. What do you think is the perfect hotel when you go to Aruba?

None

Time to create page: 0.497 seconds