- Posts: 123
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
Flight delays
16 years 8 months ago #3885
by offseason
None
Flight delays was created by offseason
I hate it when my flight is delayed as I don't usually prepare Plan B for such a situation. Are there many flight delays in Aruba Airport? If so, what is the main cause of those delays? Is it the weather?
None
- beachcomber
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 95
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 8 months ago #3902
by beachcomber
None
Replied by beachcomber on topic RE:Flight delays
Flight delays can occur for any number of reasons the most common probably being weather. You also have to consider where the plane you will be travelling on is from and any delays they might have encountered on the other end.
None
16 years 8 months ago #3907
by coconut
None
Replied by coconut on topic RE:Flight delays
If I am able to, which most times I can, its easy to call up the airline you are traveling with and give them your flight # so they can advise you what route you will actually be taking on the trip. You can get an idea from where you are departing/arriving and the path taken to check weather before hand too.
None
- travelinggal
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 101
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 8 months ago #3919
by travelinggal
None
Replied by travelinggal on topic RE:Flight delays
I hate flight delays! I would rather be stuck at the airport than actually stuck on the plane though. I tend to start getting claustrophobic after a while.
None
16 years 8 months ago #3922
by offseason
None
Replied by offseason on topic RE:Flight delays
travelinggal wrote:
Have you ever experienced such a situation or you just watch too many movies (you know, Turbulence, Die Harder,...)?
@ Coconut: Thanks, that's a good idea. That sounds easy to do (that is), but sometimes I am too lazy to do that and prefer to rely on my intuition (which is proven to be inaccurate LOL).
I would rather be stuck at the airport than actually stuck on the plane though.
Have you ever experienced such a situation or you just watch too many movies (you know, Turbulence, Die Harder,...)?

@ Coconut: Thanks, that's a good idea. That sounds easy to do (that is), but sometimes I am too lazy to do that and prefer to rely on my intuition (which is proven to be inaccurate LOL).
None
- travelinggal
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 101
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 8 months ago #3943
by travelinggal
None
Replied by travelinggal on topic RE:Flight delays
Fortunately I have not been stuck on the plane but I can start to freak out a little while in flight too. I don't know for some reason I start thinking about how we are all basically locked up in a tin can way on up there and you can't open the windows or anything and I just freak out a little!
None
Time to create page: 0.329 seconds