- Posts: 123
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
Flight delays
16 years 7 months ago #4241
by offseason
None
Replied by offseason on topic RE:Flight delays
I have to admit that sometimes I also feel the same. It is not like riding on car, where you get out of it if something goes wrong with your car.
None
16 years 7 months ago #4266
by coconut
None
Replied by coconut on topic RE:Flight delays
I learned this the hard way and it was not with airfare but with a bus ride across the country, having a mishap go on and not be prepared can be very frustrating.
None
- travelbound
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 30
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 7 months ago #4268
by travelbound
None
Replied by travelbound on topic RE:Flight delays
If the weather is the cause for the flight delay, it's best to just wait it out. If you can hire a private plane, then you do not have to worry about delays, some of those guys will fly in anything.
None
- beachcomber
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 95
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 6 months ago #4542
by beachcomber
None
Replied by beachcomber on topic RE:Flight delays
I'm not sure I would want to fly with a pilot who will fly in "just anything"!
None
16 years 5 months ago #5157
by sandboom
None
Replied by sandboom on topic RE:Flight delays
Except in the emergency situations, I would rather not to hire those pilots either.
It's not worth to pay high for risking your life. I would prefer to go for a regular flight.
None
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds