In-Aruba Travel Portal

Flight delays

More
14 years 1 month ago #3885 by offseason
Flight delays was created by offseason
I hate it when my flight is delayed as I don't usually prepare Plan B for such a situation. Are there many flight delays in Aruba Airport? If so, what is the main cause of those delays? Is it the weather?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #3902 by beachcomber
Replied by beachcomber on topic RE:Flight delays
Flight delays can occur for any number of reasons the most common probably being weather. You also have to consider where the plane you will be travelling on is from and any delays they might have encountered on the other end.

None

More
14 years 1 month ago #3907 by coconut
Replied by coconut on topic RE:Flight delays
If I am able to, which most times I can, its easy to call up the airline you are traveling with and give them your flight # so they can advise you what route you will actually be taking on the trip. You can get an idea from where you are departing/arriving and the path taken to check weather before hand too.

None

More
14 years 1 month ago #3919 by travelinggal
Replied by travelinggal on topic RE:Flight delays
I hate flight delays! I would rather be stuck at the airport than actually stuck on the plane though. I tend to start getting claustrophobic after a while.

None

More
14 years 1 month ago #3922 by offseason
Replied by offseason on topic RE:Flight delays
travelinggal wrote:

I would rather be stuck at the airport than actually stuck on the plane though.

Have you ever experienced such a situation or you just watch too many movies (you know, Turbulence, Die Harder,...)? :D

@ Coconut: Thanks, that's a good idea. That sounds easy to do (that is), but sometimes I am too lazy to do that and prefer to rely on my intuition (which is proven to be inaccurate LOL).

None

More
14 years 1 month ago #3943 by travelinggal
Replied by travelinggal on topic RE:Flight delays
Fortunately I have not been stuck on the plane but I can start to freak out a little while in flight too. I don't know for some reason I start thinking about how we are all basically locked up in a tin can way on up there and you can't open the windows or anything and I just freak out a little!

None

Time to create page: 0.492 seconds