- Posts: 95
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
Casinos In The Airport
- beachcomber
- Topic Author
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
16 years 7 months ago #4020
by beachcomber
None
Casinos In The Airport was created by beachcomber
I know that there are casinos located in Aruba. Does anyone know if the airport has slot machines? I find it very relaxing to play slots while waiting for my flight.
None
16 years 7 months ago #4038
by Jordan
None
Replied by Jordan on topic RE:Casinos In The Airport
I don't know but it sounds like a good way to spend some time. I want to go to a casino if they have one in Aruba. I love to gamble.
None
- travelinggal
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 101
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 7 months ago #4042
by travelinggal
None
Replied by travelinggal on topic RE:Casinos In The Airport
If there isn't a casino or slot machines in the airport somebody should consider opening one. Think of all the money that would make while people wait for their flights!
None
16 years 7 months ago #4115
by sunandfun
None
Replied by sunandfun on topic RE:Casinos In The Airport
Seriously? I would not want to play the slots when I waited for my flight. That is just me though. Do you know of any airports in the states that have casino's in them? There are none around me.
None
- beachcomber
- Topic Author
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 95
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 7 months ago #4124
by beachcomber
None
Replied by beachcomber on topic RE:Casinos In The Airport
The only airport I know of in the states with slots is the Vegas airport but then they have slots everywhere.
None
16 years 7 months ago #4129
by Luke
None
Replied by Luke on topic RE:Casinos In The Airport
Not for me, I wouldn't want to play slots while at the airport. I love playing slots but it must be in the proper place and not in the airports. Although it is a good business for the operators of the slot machines but it would be harder for the airport management to call on the passengers playing on slots.
None
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds