- Posts: 41
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
Is It Safe?
16 years 5 months ago #5153
by cerin
None
Replied by cerin on topic RE:Is It Safe?
I would take the same precautions (if not more) in most any airport no matter what part of the world I am in. It just seems like smart traveler advice to follow, always be aware of your surroundings.
None
16 years 5 months ago #5156
by sandboom
None
Replied by sandboom on topic RE:Is It Safe?
It's always better safe than sorry. No matter how safe a place or how great the security system there, you are the one who are responsible the most for your possessions.
None
16 years 4 months ago #5272
by kiro
None
Replied by kiro on topic RE:Is It Safe?
I've flown into Aruba at least 20 times in the past 5 years. My company does consulting business there. I have never had any problems at the Aruba airport. Not to worry !
None
16 years 3 months ago #5547
by Jolene
None
Replied by Jolene on topic RE:Is It Safe?
I think as with any travel, its super important to keep all your documents with your person on the plane, not in checked baggage. This might go without saying but some people put their passport or cash in their suitcase, and if that ever went missing you'd be in major trouble!
None
- danicatripz
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 24
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 3 months ago #5565
by danicatripz
None
Replied by danicatripz on topic RE:Is It Safe?
I always take good care of my valuable things every time I travel. Fortunately, I have not encountered thieves in the airport of Aruba. It only means that the security guards in the airport are doing their job properly unlike other countries where my sister lost her laptop.
None
Time to create page: 0.283 seconds