In-Aruba Travel Portal

Is It Safe?

More
13 years 11 months ago #5153 by cerin
Replied by cerin on topic RE:Is It Safe?
I would take the same precautions (if not more) in most any airport no matter what part of the world I am in. It just seems like smart traveler advice to follow, always be aware of your surroundings.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #5156 by sandboom
Replied by sandboom on topic RE:Is It Safe?
It's always better safe than sorry. No matter how safe a place or how great the security system there, you are the one who are responsible the most for your possessions.

None

More
13 years 10 months ago #5272 by kiro
Replied by kiro on topic RE:Is It Safe?
I've flown into Aruba at least 20 times in the past 5 years. My company does consulting business there. I have never had any problems at the Aruba airport. Not to worry !

None

More
13 years 10 months ago #5547 by Jolene
Replied by Jolene on topic RE:Is It Safe?
I think as with any travel, its super important to keep all your documents with your person on the plane, not in checked baggage. This might go without saying but some people put their passport or cash in their suitcase, and if that ever went missing you'd be in major trouble!

None

More
13 years 10 months ago #5565 by danicatripz
Replied by danicatripz on topic RE:Is It Safe?
I always take good care of my valuable things every time I travel. Fortunately, I have not encountered thieves in the airport of Aruba. It only means that the security guards in the airport are doing their job properly unlike other countries where my sister lost her laptop.

None

Time to create page: 0.390 seconds