In-Aruba Travel Portal

What About Shipping?

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #4745 by WaterWings
Replied by WaterWings on topic RE:What About Shipping?
Oh I would love to be able to get some jewelry while I'm there. I don't know how much I'm going to be able to bring back but if I do buy quite a bit, I may have to ship it back. I think it would probably be cheaper than bringing it back as luggage.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #4751 by vacationer
Replied by vacationer on topic RE:What About Shipping?
I would call the airlines and ask them how much it would cost for extra baggage. You should tell her she can only buy what will fit in the suitcases. :)

None

More
13 years 10 months ago #5581 by Jolene
Replied by Jolene on topic RE:What About Shipping?
Definitely check with the airlines to see how much you will get dinged for over-weight bags, because it very well might be cheaper to just ship it home. Depending on how heavy it is... of course if you can stuff in it your suitcase, and it doesn't weigh much, then that is the easiest option.

None

More
13 years 9 months ago #5583 by mitchelle15
Replied by mitchelle15 on topic RE:What About Shipping?
It's really fine for me to pay the charges of the shipment from Aruba to USA as long as the items are for business purposes. If it's only for personal use, I prefer to sell it to my friends in Aruba rather than shipping. I found a good site for your friend. It's the fastest way of shipping. Check this out!

http://www.ipsparcel.com/international-shipping.cfm/country/Aruba.html

None

More
13 years 9 months ago #5626 by coconut
Replied by coconut on topic RE:What About Shipping?
See if you can look around to find cheaper ways to ship things back. My in laws do this all the time when they vacation, maybe I can find out what tips they might have. I know they have been to Aruba before.

None

Time to create page: 0.373 seconds