In-Aruba Travel Portal

How long?

More
13 years 11 months ago #4995 by offseason
Replied by offseason on topic RE:How long?
Yes, two hours is actually too long to spend in the airport. But when it comes to security, it should not be compromised for any reason. After getting through customs and security, I would usually spend the rest time to read.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #5003 by ThomianGyal
Replied by ThomianGyal on topic RE:How long?
Two hours is the expectation; I also usually find myself sitting at my gate wayyy ahead of time, but as others have said, I just bring a book or something and shake my head at people who come running desperately up to the gates just as other planes are taking off...

None

More
13 years 11 months ago #5009 by Grable
Replied by Grable on topic RE:How long?
I wouldn't expect anything different than what you encounter anywhere in airports. Just make sure you are there early enough to get through security and get on the plane or you may have to stay in Aruba for another day or two unexpectedly.:D

None

More
13 years 11 months ago #5026 by Luke
Replied by Luke on topic RE:How long?
I usually go to the airport more than 2 hours prior to my flight schedule. I know what you guys mean about boring while waiting for the flight but most airports that I've been to have wireless internet service and I use my laptop to spend my time waiting.

None

More
13 years 11 months ago #5031 by cerin
Replied by cerin on topic RE:How long?
Even when they say two, I shoot for three and that's partly because I am OCD and hate to be late for anything. Another reason is that I hate the idea of being rushed. If I want to grab some food before the flight/etc, then I have time.

None

More
13 years 11 months ago #5046 by Lincoln
Replied by Lincoln on topic RE:How long?
cerin wrote:

Even when they say two, I shoot for three and that's partly because I am OCD and hate to be late for anything. Another reason is that I hate the idea of being rushed. If I want to grab some food before the flight/etc, then I have time.

I'm with you on this. I'd like to be early as well because I don't want to be worrying when I get to the airport. I can eat or take pictures if I still have time to wait for my flight.

None

Time to create page: 0.538 seconds