In-Aruba Travel Portal

My first time on Aruba

More
12 years 9 months ago #8916 by JillyandCraig
I went with a group of girl friends, being single at the time it was a great arrangement. I found Aruba to be a great mix of party spots and relaxation. Things seem to be in their own areas, so the noisy bars don't spoil the peaceful spots at all. It was my last vacation before meeting Craig and I can't wait to return with him for a more romantic holiday. :P

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #8917 by Lantern
Replied by Lantern on topic Re: My first time on Aruba
I know what you mean about the way you can find a peaceful spot when you want it, and a party atmosphere when that's what you are in the mood for. I will admit to being more inclined towards the first option these days! Even the beaches never seemed to be packed when I was there.

More
12 years 9 months ago #8921 by Zooba
Replied by Zooba on topic Re: My first time on Aruba
Thanks for sharing your experiences with us. From what people have told me, Aruba seems to be the perfect mix of romance and partying. There appears to be something there for everybody. I'm getting more and more excited about it.

More
12 years 9 months ago #8925 by JillyandCraig
Zooba, who are you going with? Is it your very first time? I think this will feel like I am going for the first time because it will be such a different experience.

More
12 years 9 months ago #8933 by VitDAddict
That's wonderful! I'm glad to hear there are places you can get peace and quiet. We will have to have some place to decompress while we're there. My wife and I don't mind noise, just not noise all of the time. :)

More
12 years 9 months ago #8997 by Zooba
Replied by Zooba on topic Re: My first time on Aruba

JillyandCraig wrote: Zooba, who are you going with? Is it your very first time? I think this will feel like I am going for the first time because it will be such a different experience.

My plans aren't definite yet. I've considered traveling alone or possibly taking my niece. It will be my first time. I agree that who you go with can make it feel like a completely different experience.

Time to create page: 0.492 seconds