In-Aruba Travel Portal

What Chain Hotels Are Available

More
12 years 10 months ago #8786 by HurricaneAndy
I would rather find a chain hotel if I could. Does anyone have any idea about the chain hotels down there? Are they better than the local hotels or are the local hotels better? Just need some ideas.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #8801 by Justin
I am pretty sure that there is a Marriott and a Hilton in Aruba. I think that these are all inclusive hotels or at least have some deals that are. Outside of that I am not sure what chain hotels are in Aruba.

More
12 years 9 months ago #8810 by VitDAddict
Interesting. I would think there would be more than that in a tropical paradise like Aruba. It would seem like the perfect place for the chain hotels to get a toehold in.

More
12 years 9 months ago #8813 by junethetraveler
In my experience, there are a lot more chain hotels than that inn Aruba. I think he was just mentioning a couple. Another one that you might know is Holiday Inn. Divi is another chain hotel but it is less known outside of Aruba.

More
12 years 9 months ago #8815 by joobee
I would not have expected there to be a Holiday Inn in Aruba. Is it one of the cheaper options? How long has it been there?

More
12 years 9 months ago #8826 by Jetsetter
I have been scouting online for accommodations in Aruba, and I think there's a Hyatt Regency, a Holiday Inn, a Marriott, and a Riu, among others.

Time to create page: 0.483 seconds