In-Aruba Travel Portal

Rooms in Aruba

More
13 years 4 months ago #7800 by trish
Rooms in Aruba was created by trish
My relatives plan to have a vacation in Aruba after the graduation of their youngest child. They are five in the family, including the parents. They want to stay in one (1) bedroom so that they will enjoy the place. Do you have any idea if there are large bedrooms than can accommodate five (5) persons in Aruba?. Thanks.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #8005 by millionaireman
Replied by millionaireman on topic RE:Rooms in Aruba
well travelling with your large family would pose a challenge to you since not all hotels could accommodate 5 persons in a single room, I would suggest that you book early. Here are some hotels that might be able to give you alternatives, Marriott and The Divi Aruba Phoenix. Are they going to travel with kids?

None

More
13 years 3 months ago #8147 by sweet gal
Replied by sweet gal on topic RE:Rooms in Aruba
trish wrote:

My relatives plan to have a vacation in Aruba after the graduation of their youngest child. They are five in the family, including the parents. They want to stay in one (1) bedroom so that they will enjoy the place. Do you have any idea if there are large bedrooms than can accommodate five (5) persons in Aruba?. Thanks.

If they are traveling with the whole family, I would suggest to settle in a villa or condo like the Tierra del Sol Villa so that can relax. It includes spacious living and dining room. What do you think with this?

None

More
13 years 1 month ago #8656 by prettyinpink
Replied by prettyinpink on topic RE:Rooms in Aruba
I don't think there is a hotel room that can accommodate up to five people. But an alternative would be a villa, they have rooms that can accommodate a whole family at an affordable rate.

None

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #8725 by lois19
Replied by lois19 on topic RE:Rooms in Aruba
I have browsed through the MVC Eagle Beach Aruba and saw how cheap their hotel rates are. It only varies depending on what season you will go there. Their quad room which can accommodate a maximum of five people isn’t hard on the pocket. Where else can we find the cheapest hotel rates in Aruba?

None

Time to create page: 0.258 seconds