Skip to content
Plan your trip

Affordable Accomodations

Aruba Accommodation Reviews

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Affordable Accomodations

More
15 years 8 months ago #8268 by britney
Hi! I know that you have been to Aruba before. Can I ask whether there are hotels that offer affordable yet exemplary services ?Thanks.

None
More
15 years 8 months ago #8288 by sweet gal
britney wrote:

Hi! I know that you have been to Aruba before. Can I ask whether there are hotels that offer affordable yet exemplary services ?Thanks.


Paradera Park in Oranjestad can be your top choice. The average price per night is $125-$180. How many weeks will you be staying in Aruba? Are you on a business travel?

None
More
15 years 7 months ago #8643 by catycat1985
I agree Paradera Park offers a great service at an affordable rate. Their normal rate is at an affordable value. There are several amenities of the hotel too and they are located 10 minutes from Palm Beach and Eagle beach. Don't worry of getting there, the hotel offers 24-hour concierge services.

None
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement